Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Okay...I'll admit I suck at this whole blogging thing!  This will probably be my final blog post as I'm on Facebook (who isn't?) under Jenny Perello, and I find it easier to just post photos there. 

This was the second cake I made for this season of My Fair Wedding.  The name of the episode was "Momzilla" (with good reason, as you'll see if/when you watch this episode), but the overall theme was Las Vegas.  They requested a "fun" cake, with red and black as the main colors, with "lots of bling".  This went down to South Bay Studios in Long Beach...my second trip down there with a cake for MFW.  As before, it was a fun experience, and the whole crew couldn't have been nicer...especially Mr. David Tutera who is one of my idols.  Enjoy...and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment